The Covid-19 pandemic has shown us that people can work away from centralised locations, and still be productive and happy. For this reason, the Hybrid model of working – also known as the Work From Anywhere (WFA) model – has recently gained a lot of interest. This way of working allows employees the flexibility to work from home, at satellite offices or flexible workspaces, and/or at Central or HQ locations. At the same time, employers can now access remote talent, reduce permanent office space, and benefit from employee productivity.
- how employees will adapt to hybrid working,
- how hybrid working affects employee engagement, productivity, and work-life balance,
- how a task-based approach can help employees to decide when to work from home or from the office,
- what future talent will expect from workspaces,
- how property technology, know as PropTech, will shape our future work models and workplaces,
- and most importantly, what HR managers can do to prepare for a greener future and the changing needs of employees and employers.