Body responsible for handling data
The data is handled by Interoffices BVBA (BE0507698394)
To contact us:
Legal address: Kunstlaan 56, 1000 Brussels
Call: +32 (0) 243 108 01
This policy applies to:
- Clients having purchased one or more Interoffices products (Private office rental, Co-working membership, registration of Registered office, Virtual office)(hereafter ‘clients’)
- Visitors to our locations
- Our experts and business partners
- To persons prospected by ourselves or who express an interest in our
products or services.
- To persons having one of these status in the past.
What types of data do we handle?
We may handle the following types of data, depending on our relationship with you:
- Name, first name, sex
- Postal address, fixed/and or mobile telephone number, e-mail address
- If you are a professional: The contact details of your company (postal
address, fixed/and or mobile telephone number, e-mail address, billing address), your company registration and VAT numbers
- Verification on KBO (https://kbopub.economie.fgov.be/kbopub/
- The data collected when the User registers on the Websites and: the full name, product interest, email address, telephone number, date en time of visit, comments and interest of location.
- any information exchanged between INTEROFFICES and the User, including by email or phone, about the fulfilment of services or contracts;
- The type of relationship/status you have with us (see above)
- The products and services in which you have expressed interest or
for which you have requested a quotation
- The products and services which you have purchased and information
relative to the contract.
- The Newsletters to which you have subscribed
- The date on which the information was recorded and the source
Information coming from third parties!
We may also use information supplied by external partners or data providers in order to contact you for reasons of prospecting. Additionally, we may use information from third parties to correct, complete or update your personal details or to draw up marketing profiles.
If you are contacted by Interoffices within the framework of a commercial operation, and in a case where you have not communicated your personal details to us, you can always contact us to know from which external partner we have received your personal details.
For what objectives do we use your personal details and what is the legal basis for using them?
With your authorisation (legal basis: article 6a of the regulation on private life), we use your data in particular for the following purposes:
- When you ask us questions via our website or through the online chat module.
- To send you newsletters to which you have subscribed
- To send you direct marketing material via e-mail (or via any other channel for which the law requires that we obtain your consent)
- To send you newsletters or other direct marketing communication based on your implicit consent if you are an existing client and you have communicated your e-mail address to us.
Any consent can be withdrawn at any time by contacting us according to the procedure set out in the paragraph ‘exercising your rights’.
Within the framework of requesting proposals or in the execution of your contract (legal basis: article 6b of the regulation on private life), we use your data in particular for the following purposes:
- To make a contract proposition to you, to conclude, execute and monitor contract(s) concluded with you (contract management)
- To manage internal or external events in which you may participate as a client, visitor, exhibitor, sponsor, speaker, expert or partner.
- For security reasons
- For accounting, dispute, fraud and legal procedures management, the recovery or transfer of debts and the protection of our rights in general.
When we have a legitimate interest, within the context of our marketing activities. In this case, we always take care to achieve a balance with respect for your private life (legal basis: article 6f of the regulation on private life), we use your data in particular for the following purposes:
- In order to contact you for the purposes of marketing our products and services, potentially on the basis of your marketing profile
- To carry out studies, tests and analyses (including client or market studies) with a view to improving our products, our internal procedures and our overall service
- In order to draw up statistical or trend analyses for reasons of financial or marketing management or for reporting
- In order to prevent or combat any potential fraud or infringement.
In order to comply with current legal obligations to which we are subject (legal basis: article 6c of the regulation on private life)
In certain cases, we are also subject to legal obligations imposing the handling and/or transmission of certain elements of personal data to administrations or institutions as set out by law.
Can your personal data be passed to third parties?
Your personal data can be passed to third parties in the following cases:
- To our sub-contractors within the framework of services carried out on our behalf (for example external call centers, advertising agencies, information service providers, clouds) and only based on our instruction.
Transfer of data outside of the European Union.
If you are located in Europe, your data will not be transferred outside of the European Union.
How long do we keep your data?
|Prospects||3 years from the date you are recorded in our database|
|Clients||10 years following your last purchase|
|Visitors to events||10 years following your last visit|
|Exhibitors and/or sponsors||10 years following your last participation|
|Speakers, experts, partners||Your details remain recorded in our database as long as you continue to exercise the function for which you were recorded in it|
|Readers of our newsletters||3 years after you last opened the newsletter OR 3 years from the date when you subscribed to our newsletter|
How do we protect your data?
Your data is handled in total confidentiality. We take all the necessary technical and organisational measures to ensure the security of your data.
What are your rights? How can you exercise them?
In accordance with the legislation on private life, you have the right to access and to correct your data.
You also have the right to ask to be forgotten, in cases set out by the law.
In a case of dispute relative to the handling of your data, you can ask for a suspension of the handling of your data until the dispute is resolved.
Finally, you also have the right to data portability.
Your right to object
At any time and without the need to justify this, you have the right to object to the use of your data for direct marketing purposes and to the use of marketing profiles based on your data. You also have the right to object to your data being passed to third parties for the same purposes of direct marketing.
To exercise these rights:
You should send us a written request, along with a proof of your identity, to the following address: Interoffices bvba, Avenue des Arts 56, 1000 Brussels, Belgium or by email: email@example.com
You also have recourse to the Commission for the Protection of Private Life at this address:
Address: Postal box 4, Brussels, 37, 1000 Brussels
Telephone: +32 (0) 243 108 01
The Interoffices team